How We Can Help
Architectural Design Consultancy
Working drawings, Structure drawings, Plumbing drawings, Electrical drawings, Elevation drawings, Boundary wall & Gate details etc
Interior Design Consultancy
Flooring Drawings, False Ceiling Drawings, Internal Toilet Details, Toilet & Kitchen Tiles Details, Wardrobe Drawings, Internal electrical Drawings, Wall panelling & wallpaper Drawings
Wardrobes, vanities, study & TV units, storage & display units, etc.
Complete modular kitchens with plumbing and electrical wiring, sink, tiles, LED lights, cooking range, microwave, oven, dishwasher, geyser, RO etc.
Ceiling rafters, wall lights, recessed lights, surface lights, track lights, outdoor lights, etc.
Geysers, AC’s, fans, exhaust fans, etc.
Partitioning systems, bars, wall highlights i.e. panelling, wall paper, moulding, texturing, etc.
Floors, wall treatment, false ceiling, bathroom remodeling, tiling, electrical & plumbing, paint works, etc.
How It Works
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Sushil & Neeta Kapoor
Ex-Executive Director, DCM Ltd., Gurgaon
Director, Head of Driver, Supply & City Operations, Uber India SA, Gurgaon
Shikha & Sanjeev Aggarwal
Co-founder, The Fundamentum Partnership & Helion Ventures, Gurgaon
Why We Are The Top Home Interior Design Company in Gurgaon And Delhi NCR
7 Sure-Fire Money Saving Tips to Get Home Fit-outs Executed Hassle-free
Following are a few tips for your home interiors:
- Choose loose furniture that is proportionate to the room size – sofa, chairs, etc.
- Good lighting (natural or ambient) can either visually enlarge your room or make it dark as per your preference.
- Add mirrors in your decor to create an illusion of bigger space.
- Free up enough space for air circulation and smooth flow.
- Decide on a theme first, then choose an appropriate color palette and other elements such as material, finish, decor.
- The first step to buying a modular kitchen is to have a complete understanding of the available space.
- Remember the kitchen triangle concept to consider movement between the stove, sink and refrigerator for a smooth flow.
- It is important to plan your electrical fixtures smartly, depending on the appliances you will need.
- Lastly, make the best use of available space with organizers for your household items.
- The wardrobes should be “made to order” for the specific space and requirement.
- Wardrobes can be made of various materials depending on their usage. Two materials widely used by us are
- HDHMR – Eco-friendly & termite-free, mainly used for shutters
- Plywood – Sturdy & long-lasting, used mainly in the body of the wardrobe.
- Special attention should be given to the hardware i.e. hinges, channels, soft close, straighteners, etc. Only branded hardware with warranty should be used.
- Finally, the shutters are chosen keeping the home interior design in mind. They must look elegant and yet blend with the apartment interior design scheme.